PureMVC Framework for haXe: API Documentation
The base class for any undoable command.
Any other classes that needs to be undo/redo enabled must extend it.
- function new() : Void
- function executeCommand() : Void
This method must be overriden in the super class.
Place here the code for the command to execute.
- function getCommandName() : String
Returns a display name for the undoable command.
By default, the name of the command is the name of the notification. // of the class.
You must override this method whenever you want to set a different name.
- function getNote() : org.puremvc.haxe.interfaces.INotification
Returns the notification sent to this command
- function redo() : Void
- function registerUndoCommand(cmdClass : Class<org.puremvc.haxe.interfaces.ICommand>) : Void
Registers the undo command
- function setNote(value : org.puremvc.haxe.interfaces.INotification) : Void
Sets the value for the nore
- function undo() : Void
Calls the undo command setting its note type to
UndoableCommandTypeEnum.NON_RECORDABLE_COMMAND so that it won't get recorded into the history
since it is already in the history.
The type of the notification is used as a flag,
indicating wheather to save the command into the history, or not.
The undo command, should not be recorded into the history,
and its notification type is set to